Skillful Teaching Blog is a place to share your insights, challenges and successes with your peers; to develop and deepen your skills as a teacher and to continue to navigate your profession with grace, openness and enthusiasm.


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Making Connections

So, as I venture into the world of blogging two things occur to me: First, how moved I am by the endeavor of writing - it feels right. Second, I believe that the point to having a blog is to discover, explore and connect with what's happening in the world of teaching Pilates - and yoga and movement in general. And if that's true then part of my job is to help connect you to all the valuable resources that are out there.

Honoring the idea of one small step at a time, here's what I've found today:

Pilates For The People 
This blog, authored by guest contributors and the originator, Julie A. Schondfeld is a lovely site with a wide variety of information. I would encourage you to check it out and then comment here whether or not you enjoyed it.

Also ...
The Pilates Biz
I found Gina last week when a friend of mine Sean Daily (Social Media Ninja's) heard Gina speak at a social media conference in San Diego. She's got a really nice feel to her site and offers lots of great tidbits of information - for free. I would recommend definitely checking her out.

And so we begin. I would love to know if you found either of these sites useful, what you thought and what you are interested in seeing here and out there.

Can't wait to hear from you!
Warmly,
Chantill

No comments:

Post a Comment